Reports - Satus shows incomplete icon???
    Baylover is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Reports - Satus shows incomplete icon???

I am new to this and my son is in her 4th day of the k and 1st grade curric. I ran the report today just to check it out and it showed some of his lessons as a blue page with white showing. This specific icon means incomplete... What did my son do. I looked and all the circles are spinning showing that he worked the lesson but why would the lesson on the report show as incomplete. HELP?

Did I make sense at all???

Karen

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Does the lesson show up twice on the report? Sometimes a child will access the lesson and not finish it. That generates an incomplete icon. The child later accesses the lesson and finishes it. That causes the circle/stars to spin and also puts a "Completed" icon on the report.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

vstone is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default I am having a similar problem

Hi, I am new here and just started yesterday. I sat with my son today and completed the whole numbers section along with the quiz. It shows that he completed the quiz but shows incomplete on the whole number tutorial. I have looked at it several times and we can not get it to show complete. What should I do? Thank you, Vanessa

Blog Entries

Hi, Vanessa. Welcome to the board.

Don't get discouraged. It always takes a couple of weeks to learn the ins and outs of a new curriculum. Within a month, you'll know us well!

Can you find the answer to your question here? If not, let me know what you've tried and I'll provide further assistance.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Lka83 is offline Junior Member Newbie

If a child doesn't get an 80% or better on a test or quiz, will it show as Incomplete or Complete?

Blog Entries

It will show as Complete as long as the student has indicated he is finished with the assignment. Click here for information about how to mark assignments Complete.

Click here for information about Reports. There are three pages, so click on the arrow in the upper, right-hand corner of each page to read it all.