Request

Thread: Request

girl921 is offline Junior Member

Talking Request

To the powers that be:

I have a request. You know how there's the "activity finder" for the kids to enter the number and take them directly to the lesson, well it'd be great if there was something like that under the parent's log in. When I need to find worksheet answers it's a pain in the rear for many reasons: 1.) because I have to admit I don't know the answer or that I don't feel like working it out (long division is still no fun as a grown up). 2.) there is a child is standing at my elbow "is it right?, is it right? is it right?" 3. After I log in I have to remember which kid I'm dealing with, their current grade, the subject (all while clicking away to navigate the lesson plans), then when I get there and ask what chapter I'm met with a blank look "huh?" so I have to try to discern from the worksheet where it might fall in the scope & sequence THEN I have to scroll thru til I find the right number all the while praying the answers will be there .

A more direct route would be greatly appreciated

Thanks you,
    Lisa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'll pass your request on. Thank you for the feedback.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!