Reset

Thread: Reset

mraven721 is offline Junior Member

Default Reset

I'd like to reset my child. He's in 1st grade and has reached a level that has become too difficult and/or he's already finished the entire study (LA X for example). Him and I both would like to start over again so the arrows line up with where he's at. Any options to be able to do that? We'd really like to continue with this program!
    Michelle mama to Carter 8.2.3 and Skye 2.15.6
    We're just pebbles being thrown into the sea and causing ripples, and one ripple can be made by one small act of service, and that is the start of many, isn't it?
    - Mother Teresa

mraven721 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Reset

oh wow, that is a huge bummer. I want this to be a self directed learning system for my child and w/o the arrow pointing to which lesson he should do it won't be. So my other solution is to delete this account and start new? Really strange. and disappointing. I don't care to have 'credit' for what's he's already done....
    Michelle mama to Carter 8.2.3 and Skye 2.15.6
    We're just pebbles being thrown into the sea and causing ripples, and one ripple can be made by one small act of service, and that is the start of many, isn't it?
    - Mother Teresa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Reset

You can email [email protected] and ask to have the account reset. This will delete all data for all subjects. It can't be done selectively, such as "only reset math", so make sure you really want everything reset like new.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!