Returning to Time4Learning
    Sam's mom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Returning to Time4Learning

Hi,

We just started homeschooling last March when I pulled my son from 3rd grade. My very bright and bored son was becoming such an underachiever, that I felt I needed to bring him home or watch him further regress. It was the best decision we ever made and he is once again my happy son.

We started Time4Learning when I brought him home because I just didn't know what I wanted in a curriculum and because our decision to take him out of PS was so quick, I had no time to really prepare. He did Time 4Learning till June and enjoyed it, but we decided to take the summer off and totally deschool, wise choice on our part.

This fall we started back up with some great programs I found in different subjects, but I know how much my son loves working on the computer so I decided to sign him up again with Time4Learning to enhance the programs he is already working with. My son loves the language arts section the best with T4L .

Dana in CA

bennifer is offline Junior Member Newbie

Welcome back Sam'smom. We started using T4L in October and have really enjoyed it. My ds 11 likes that it is interactive and I like that I can hear what he is learning even if Im cleaning the kitchen or starting a load of laundry, which I usually am. We plan on pulling our now 2nd grader out at the end of the year also.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Sam's Mom! We're glad to have you back with us.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!