Save the planet- change the scope and sequence pages!
    shmoomama is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Save the planet- change the scope and sequence pages!

Ok, I can't take it anymore and have to speak up. First of all, there is a lot of white space on the "printable" pages. Even worse, though, is the fact that the blocks that contain the information are colored in light and dark grey, meaning they use up a ton of ink.

So, instead of printing out the actual printable pages, I have to cut and paste text to WP so I can print something that doesn't use a ridiculous amount of paper and ink. It would be nice for both me and planet Earth if this could be changed.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'll add your concerns to the "wishlist".

Meanwhile, do you know how to print in "Draft" or "Quickprint" mode? It prints much faster and uses far less ink. It barely affects the appearance of the printout. I have "Draft" mode set as the default for all my printers. Very few things a person prints actually need all of the layers of ink that "Normal" mode uses. I only use "Normal" for printing photographs and such things.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

shmoomama is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks!

I just checked my printer settings, and do have it set to draft.

Robin is offline Senior Member

I use Fine Print to print the lessons.

I print 4 pages on 1 sheet. I also change my printer settings to black and white, so NO color.