Saving incompletes lesson
    momuf2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Saving incompletes lesson

PLEASE help...I have just started using this program for my 5th and 7h grader and can't find how to let me kids save a lesson that is not completed and come back later to finish it can anyone help me?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Welcome to the forum!

Time4Learning provides lessons in a variety of formats, which is one of its best features! The text-based lessons may be "saved" by merely NOT marking them as complete and quickly paging through to where the student left of when he returns.

Many of the Flash-based (animated) lessons can't be paused and must be run through to completion. If a lesson can be paused, the little pause sign will be quite apparent at the bottom of the lesson window. (Some of the literature-based language arts lessons include a "pause" feature.)

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

momuf2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am finding that the math has to be done over is that the case?

Time4Learning provides lessons in a variety of formats, which is one of its best features! The text-based lessons may be "saved" by merely NOT marking them as complete and quickly paging through to where the student left of when he returns.

Many of the Flash-based (animated) lessons can't be paused and must be run through to completion. If a lesson can be paused, the little pause sign will be quite apparent at the bottom of the lesson window. (Some of the literature-based language arts lessons include a "pause" feature.)[/QUOTE]