Scheduled Maintenance?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy
  • 1 Post By whitewisdom

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance?

Carl W is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Scheduled Maintenance?

I logged in this morning for my son's usual Saturday lessons and was shocked to find out that the site is down for SCHEDULED maintenance ALL WEEKEND. This means 2 days of missed lessons on the two days where I get the most accomplished.

Was there a warning anywhere about this scheduled maintenance? If so, I obviously need to keep a closer eye on it...

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance?

The site is usually only down for a few hours (usually in the middle of the night) for scheduled maintenance. Very seldom, if there is a major upgrade planned, it could be down longer. Scheduled updates are always posted at least a couple days in advance on the Home page of the parent dashboard. So sorry you were inconvenienced by one of the rare (but necessary) longer downtimes.
    whitewisdom likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

whitewisdom is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Scheduled Maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    The site is usually only down for a few hours (usually in the middle of the night) for scheduled maintenance. Very seldom, if there is a major upgrade planned, it could be down longer. Scheduled updates are always posted at least a couple days in advance on the Home page of the parent dashboard. So sorry you were inconvenienced by one of the rare (but necessary) longer downtimes.
    Thank you for this information.