Schedules and ideas for preschool homeschool
    KDR
    KDR is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Schedules and ideas for preschool homeschool

Howdy,
    I'm new to homeschooling and T4L, I'm wondering if anyone will share their schedule for preschool homeschool with me. I also have a 7 yr old who is homeschooling and so I'm trying to juggle both of them at the same time. The 7 yr old is doing well, but my 3 yr old (almost 4) just kind of wants to do her own thing. Any help, advice or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Kimberly

clynnd is offline Junior Member

Preschool is very hands on. As far as something to do on the computer, www.starfall.com is great, my 2 year old daughter loves it! Other things you can do is print out alphabet coloring pages, fingerpaint, count everything, point out colors, numbers, and shapes everywhere you go. You can also make homemade playdough, which always goes over well. Google for a recipe, there are hundreds to choose from depending on whether you want to keep the sculptures or not. Pick one that is made with all edible ingredients just in case. Manilla file folders can be your best friend! You can make up a lot of games with file folders. Visit www.preschoolprintables.com www.filefolderfun.com or www.filefolderheaven.com for ideas and some free printable games, or use the ideas to create your own, customized for your child. www.shirleys-preschool-activities.com has some printable pre-writing and letter patterns. Good luck in your homeschooling adventure!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Here is some information about How I Use Time4Learning Preschool. There is also a preschool area of this forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!