setting lesson plans
    dnd504 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Post setting lesson plans

I'm new to this site, I'm a homeschooling mom of a 9 year old boy and a 7 year old girl. I would like to use Time4Learning as a supplement for one child, while individually with another. I would like to set up assignments for them to complete each day. I looked under lesson plans and the information told me how to divide up the subjects, but I was hopping there was a way to set up the number of lessons per day as an assignment under their individual log ins. I'm sure this is possible, I just can't figure it out by navigating through the tutorial, can anyone help?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! Unfortunately, the assignments function was designed for classroom use and is disabled for T4L users. However, there is a way you can get them to do the lessons you want, it will just take a little extra effort. If you don't want your children to do the lessons in the order that T4L has them, you can have them look for lessons by each activity number. When your kids log in, there is an area called Activity Finder on the left side of their page...kinda under the backpack. There, you can type in each activity manually and they can do them that way. I know it's a little extra effort, but you can still make it work. I hope this helps, at least a little.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If you intend to use the program sequentially, it's a simple matter of following the arrow. I just tell my kids something like, "Do two language arts, one language arts extension, one science, two math and one social studies every day."

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!