single parent homeschool families
    zuzuspetals is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Question single parent homeschool families

Just wondering if there is a forum here for single parent homeschoolers using T4L. I've poked around a bit and can't seem to find one. Sometimes it is nice for those of us who don't have spouses to bounce things off of to have a place to get opinions, listen, or just chat

And I must add, I believe T4L is a great option for single parents. The record keeping/planning help frees up so much time! You can truly devote the time you save to making the homeschool experience enjoyable for all.

Thanks,
    Cara
    Toe: A part of the foot used to find Legos in the dark.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

There isn't currently a forum specifically for single parents. There is a forum for working parents, which might apply.

You are also free to start a thread in one of the other forums, directing your question or discussion to single parents.

As a single parent myself, I agree with your assessment of T4L!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm not single now, but I've had the battle of dealing with my ex and whether or not to hs Princess - its rough. I think an individual thread would be a great idea
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!