So confused

Thread: So confused

Tammy71 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy So confused

I am so confused. I have used T4L for an entire school year. I still don't know how to find my portfolio, or how to tell if my child has passed or failed. any help would be appreciated.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Tammy! There are a couple of ways to access your student's records. You can log into your parent login, or you can click on the backpack icon when your child is logged in. The portfolio defaults to the Recent Work tab, which shows you all program access for up to thirty days. If you click on the Reports tab, you will be able to generate any kind of report you want: by subject, by date, and so forth.

If you haven't seen the Reports yet, I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

If your student isn't doing as well as you had hoped, take a look at the amount of time he/she is spending on each assignment. Also, you can click on assignments that appear as a blue link within the Reports to see exactly what it is.

Please let us know if you have other questions. The Reports are a valuable tool for parents.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!