Spelling Words

Thread: Spelling Words

amyraubenolt is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Spelling Words

Hi. I recently signed up to help my daughters with a bit of supplemental education after and before school. Is there a way to input their weekly spelling words and create or find activities that focus on those words? Perhaps I'm missing that feature somewhere? help?

Amy

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Spelling Words

Time4Learning uses a phonics-based approach to spelling. Formal spelling lessons begin in the language arts extensions in fourth grade. You use the spelling words included in the lessons.

If you want to input your child's words from school, try SpellingCity. It's an amazing site that allows your student to play games online with her spelling words. If you use the front page of the site, she has to type her words in initially, each time she wants to play games. If you sign up as a parent (free), you can create a list using her words and she can just access that list each time she wants to play.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

amyraubenolt is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Spelling Words

I stumbled onto Spelling City last night after I posted it and it is awesome!

Thx!