State Simulation Assessment Test
    wellowlbe is offline Junior Member

Default State Simulation Assessment Test

Is there a way to see which questions my child got wrong on these tests so I know what skills need reinforcing?

nursechristiern is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default State Simulation Test

Can you please tell me how your child accessed the state simulation tests. I must be missing something big time, but it comes up on my activity plan, but there seems to be no way to actually access it. Can you help? Christie

laurenspring is offline Junior Member Newbie

What is the state simulation test? And when does it need to be taken? What am I missing?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The state test simulations are just regular lesson activities that your student will encounter while going through the core language arts program. They are animated activities that don't look or feel any different than the other language arts lesson activities. They don't give the student a "test-taking" experience. They simply provide instruction on the types of things that are usually asked during state tests. I don't treat them any differently than any of the other lesson activities. They are just part of the program.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

newbee01 is offline Junior Member Newbie

How can you tell that they are progressing from these "activities".

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The State simulation tests are scored activities, so the student will receive a percentage grade that should give you a good idea of progress.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!