Student Portfolio Access?
    Elia12 is offline Junior Member

Default Student Portfolio Access?

I'm on my second year of home schooling, and the one thing about this program that frustrates me is the portfolio access. I wonder if I'm missing something, but the only way I see to view my child's activity is by logging into his account and going into the portfolio. I use this to check his work for the day. I'd prefer to be able to view from my own login.

hzritter is offline Member

You can view from your log on. Once you log on go to the square that reads reports. It will ask you to pick which child then go to get student reports. From there it will show you a daily weekly and monthly of what they've done, it will show if it's complete and what grade they got. It'll also show how many times they've done it. Hope this helps.
    Heather

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Elia, it doesn't sound like you are familiar with your parent account. Log in as a parent, using your email address and the password you set up when you signed up. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to call Time4Learning to set a new one. The number is 888-771-0914 .

Within your parent login, select your student's name under Student Reports and Information. Then click on Get Student Reports. Once you are in there, click the purple Reports tab to generate a customized report. The default is the Recent Work tab, which is just a place for a quick look.

Look around while you are in there. There are a lot of helpful things for parents.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!