Student's Weekly Shedule

Default Student's Weekly Shedule

I have a couple of questions regarding the Student's weekly schedule.

First, I don't see a LA# on the Student's weekly schedule on the student's login. Am I doing something wrong? On my weekly schedule is see the la# but not on the student's. Shouldn't the student have the # on theirs so they know what to do?

Secondly, I see on the Student's weekly schedule that they can check off what is done. Does their check marks reflect on the parent's login Activity Planner Scheduler?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

The LA numbers are in case you choose to use the Activity Finder.

The he check marks are for the student's information and do not appear on the parent's side. You can log in as a parent and generate a report to see what your student has completed. Be sure you are looking at the actual Reports tab, which only shows completed work. The Recent Work tab shows all program access, even if the activity hasn't been completed yet.

Hope this helps!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

libertysmom is offline Junior Member

I am having the same problem. we have only been using this system for 3 days, when I click on the students weekly activity schedule it doesn't seem to match up with what I see she has completed on my parents reports. when she does class she clicks on a subject and goes in order but they don't seem to match at all. are we doing something wrong? please help so I can make sure she is completing the right stuff and can feel some sort of accomplishment and stay excited. thank you!!!
    libertysmom
    Lori

christen is offline Junior Member

All that schedule stuff just confused me to death. Now we just work on each subject each day in order. Every now and then I skip because I'll review what we are going to do the week before, but it was just easier for me to just go through in order than trying to decipher the schedule.

christen is offline Junior Member

We gave up trying to make sense of the schedule. We just work in each category every day going in order. Every now and then we skip something because we have covered it already or we work a grade level higher (I review everything the week before), but for the most part it is way easier just working in order (for me anyway).

Christen