Stupid Question

Thread: Stupid Question

jcnoyes is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Stupid Question

I have a stupid question for youJ we are using your program to help homeschool our daughterwe have finished all of level 1 (1st grade) in Language Arts andwould like to do it again, is there a way we can “reset” it so that it doesn’thave the “completed” so like it was in the beginning where it had the arrow tostart and then you could see where you went next instead of everything just being green and "completed". Does that make sense?

maryc927 is offline Member

Hi JCNoyes,

I would put this question in the technical question box if I were you. I think you may get an answer there from one of the technical people there. I hope this helps you. I would put it there if I knew how, but I am not so sure that I do. Remember, no question is stupid...only the unasked ones are because then no one knows how to help you.

Mary Catone

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You can reset the entire program . . . not just one subject . . . by emailing [email protected] and making the request.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!