Sync t4l to a larger screen
    mikesgirl1990 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Sync t4l to a larger screen

Does any one know how to sync, mirror or otherwise put time4learning onto a bigger screen? Occasionally both my kids (twins) wed my help with a lesson. I would like to teach it classroom style and be able to put it up on a bigger screen. Has anyone ever done that?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. This is a function you will set up within your own computer's settings menu. I want to make sure you know you can make the lessons full screen without using an additional screen, though. On most computers, you can hit F11 to do this. There are also ways to do it within the lessons. Look for little diagonal arrows or monitor icons in the corners when a lesson is running.

To add an additional monitor, hook it up and navigate to the device settings on your computer. Depending on your operating system, you might have to right click, left click, or double click on the monitor when you find it in your settings. You will want to specify that you want the screen mirrored . . . not extended. This is just a very basic idea of how to get started finding the settings on your own computer. To give step-by-step instuctions, one would need to know your operating system, browser and browser version, and so forth.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!