system down message
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    missjessie is offline Junior Member

Default system down message

Has anyone else been getting the system down message when trying to get into the lessons? It has been all day. I have lost 4 days this month due to the system being down.

exmish is offline Junior Member Newbie

Yep, me too. It's frustrating! I wonder if there will be some sort of service outage credit....

michbrook is offline Junior Member Newbie

I've had the same problem. Pretty frustrating

mom2ahrj is offline Member

my daughter was getting it too but only on lower level - and it happened the other day as well - it seems to be working fine, now, though i know it's tough and it's annoying to us, too but at least we aren't confined to certain school hours and the kids can do their schoolwork at other times - not the case for everyone, i know - try to hang in there - hopefully T4L will work out the kinks soon!

jenn

allilyn11 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Yes, I'm getting the message today, too.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Yes my son got this after he went to change from one subject to another. He has not been able to get back on all day. I just tried again and no go
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

DaytonsMom33 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello all,

I am new to t4l but i am having all the same difficulities. First of all, i have so many questions and dont know where to start. My main current question i really need answering is, how and when do the assignments show up in the current assignments box. I want to be able to put or have them available there so i dont have to go searching and I can assign him everything he needs to do for the day,ect. Does anyone have the answer? Also, any clue about the tech difficulty message?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The system is unavailable due to PLANNED maintenance in the wee hours on a Saturday. These downtimes are announced in advance on the login page. Until a couple of weeks ago, it had been a very long time since there were technical defficulties requiring unplanned downtime. This recent issue found Time4Learning staff unable to do anything but wait for the program developers to find and fix the problem. It's very frustrating for T4L and T4L members.

We expect this to happen once in a while when using an online curriculum. It doesn't happen often. Two episodes so close together were really unfortunate. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. My kids couldn't do their lessons either.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Dayton's Mom, Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to individuals. Since the Assignments function was designed to bevused by schools, families can't use it with Time4Learning. Time4Learning provides a flashing arrow to point your student on his way.

I just tell my kids to do two language arts, two math, one science, and one social studies per day . . . or some other combination of lessons. I use the lesson plans to decide how many lessons, by dividing the number of lessons available by the number of days in our school year.

Be sure and read the Getting Started Guide, as well as all the Hints. They are very helpful.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mom2ahrj is offline Member

again today? the other day it was on lower level - today it is on upper level! i've been trying to be patient but this is starting to be a bit much :-|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast