technical problems trying to do science and social studies
    ppamchan is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default technical problems trying to do science and social studies

My daughter has been using her computer for 3rd grade science and social studies with no problem but her laptop screen is broken and we tried to use mine and it won't work. I downloaded everything for peedy and said it was successful but he doesn't work it just goes back to the page to download again and when you try to turn the page for instance on Alaskan Inuits when she pushes the yellow arrow to go to the next page it says internet explorer not working something cause internet explorer to stop working and then it restarts. It doesn't matter what she does but everything does this in science and social studies. I'm computer illiterate sometimes any suggestions?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning no longer recommends Peedy as a text reader. Time4Learning recommends Natural Reader.

Here is a page about the text readers. There is a link you can click to see if you have everything you need for Peedy. However, you might want to try Natural Reader instead. Text Readers

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mom2seven is offline Junior Member

Is there are recommends text reader for mac?