Was there a change??
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hzritter

Thread: Was there a change??

hzritter is offline Member

Default Was there a change??

I've noticed when I go into my childs reports to check off what she has completed for the day that they are already checked off. With the new changes did T4L make it so when they complete an assignment it checks it off in the Activity Plans?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

They did! They are only checked off once a day, though . . . so you won't see the checkmarks as soon as she finishes an assignment. All the checkmarks for that day will appear the following day.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

hzritter is offline Member

Wow that is awesome! That was one area that took me sometimes hours going back and forth trying to make sure she had completed something, or if she had skipped something.
    T4L this is a wonderful change, thank you.

home_school_mom is offline Junior Member

I thought I was going crazy. I kept thinking...why, when...i'm losing my mind. lol I like the change though but noticed it isn't checking them all of for me so I go through once a week and check off the ones it missed. and i sit with my child during the time she does school so i know 100% that she has done them.