Is there a way to print the worksheets ahead of time?
    blesedby7 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Is there a way to print the worksheets ahead of time?

I like to know what my kids are going to be doing and learning so I can supplement with library books and I like to have the worksheets tucked in their notebooks for use ahead of time.
    is there any way to print them ahead of time or is that going to require alot of work from me?

blesedby7 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Is there a way to print the worksheets ahead of time?

OK I found my answer out.
    I wonder why there is hardly any worksheets for grade 6 and 7. hmmm. I wish there was.

Anyone know how I would print out quiz's or tests though?

Michelle

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is there a way to print the worksheets ahead of time?

The quizzes and tests can't be printed ahead of time. The reason for this is that quizzes and tests draw from a bank of many questions and will be different each time the student takes them. This follows the standard practice of providing an alternate test when a student requires multiple attempts.

Even though you found your answer, I will go ahead and respond to your question for the benefit of anyone clicking on this thread who was drawn in by the title. Worksheets may be printed by logging in as a parent and accessing the lesson plans. Worksheets are indicated by a red "W" icon. You can also print them ahead of time by going to your student's launchpad and looking for "Resource" links below lesson activity icons. Clicking this link will bring up the worksheet associated with that lesson activity.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!