For those that use Homeschool Tracker....
    Echap77 is offline Junior Member

Default For those that use Homeschool Tracker....

Hello, if any of you are using Homeschool Tracker (and I KNOW there are some of you), I would be interested to know how you are using it in relation to Time4Learning. I'm looking for any tips, etc. if you don't mind sharing. Thanks a bunch!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I've never used it, but here's a search for threads on this forum that mention Homeschool Tracker.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Eulalia42 is offline Junior Member

Hello,

I started out this year using Homeschool Tracker. However , I soon found that it was taking up just way too much of my time. So I stopped using it. Now, I use a planner in which I write down daily work outside of T4L. I print out the lesson plans weekly for T4L. It seems to work a lot better for me. I hope this helps you.

Eulalia42

Echap77 is offline Junior Member

Thank you both for the input!

Robin is offline Senior Member

I've used Homeschool Tracker for just about as long as I've used T4L. I've always just entered the activity/assignment after it was completed. T4L already has everything laid out for you. At the end of each week, I'd go into reports and print out a report for each child. I'd add the assignment in Homeschool Tracker with all the info (assignment title, chapter, time it took, etc) and then mark it as complete with the grade they got (if it was a graded assignment). It worked well for me and didn't take much time.