timer issues

Thread: timer issues

sugozzi2000 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default timer issues

i know many have ask the same question. how do i get the timer going???? i am really frustrated at this point! i have read and reread, logged in as parent, clicked on the parent icon and i set the timer to 20 min, 15 min, anything to see if something happened. i put in my password, i change the time before, after and during my sons lessons and i still get 0. the support group has emailed me options(the basic and most obvious things to do), all of which i have done over and over with no results. All I keep seeing is the big ZERO on the top corner. Of course when my son wants to access the play ground he gets a rapid tease flash and the goodbye from Ed. Mouse. It's been about 3 days of this. Can someone help? I am using safari.
    Carla

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Did Support know which browser you are using? The playground does not run well with your browser. Here is a previous thread regarding the issue.

Because not all users experience the same issues, it is difficult to identify the problem. No program is 100% compatible with all possible browsers, but Time4Learning is trying!

Do you have the option of using Internet Explorer?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!