TL4 a success!

Thread: TL4 a success!

Kris S is offline Junior Member

Default TL4 a success!

We are close to the end of our planned curriculum. TL4 has been great to use and my son has been successful with the curriculum. I have used TL4 has my primary teaching tool and used a variety of other sources to supplement, mostly because I wanted to not so much needed to because I've found TL4 is very complete.

I loved the scheduling tools and the freedom it gives you to do alot of work or pick thru the lesson to only cover what I deem necessary. This year we completed 3 science units, MS Physical Science, MS Space Science and MS Nature of Science. We completed 6th grade social studies and I moved back to 5th grade to cover select items I felt my son needed to know.

He will be moving back to public school for 7th grade because we were able to get him into a very good school in the area. I have mixed feelings about this. I think he will do fine as far as what he is studying and him being up to date, where he needs to be to meet the requirements of classes. But it has been great having him home. He has ADHD and I've been able to work around that with frequent breaks and tolerate his inattention because we didn't have to stick to a school schedule. I am concerned about that part of returning to school because he won't have that individualize attention or patience from the teacher to deal with the interruptions. He does have an IEP but I don't know that it will cover everything. Time will tell.

Thank you Time 4 Learning. I would not hesitate to do this again and if we start having problems in school, I have no hesitations about pulling him out again and restart here.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Thanks for taking the time to give this great feedback! I'm glad you found a school you're comfortable with. Be sure to let us know if you need Time4Learning again . . . whether for homeschooling, after-school enrichment, or summer learning. All the best to you and your son!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!