Trouble Logging on this Morning?
    chemcindy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Trouble Logging on this Morning?

Anyone else having trouble getting to the upper level login? Seems like other areas are working, i.e. playground, parent login.

Thanks
    Cindy

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yours is the second report I've had about the upper level. Let me check into it for you.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm waiting for a call to be returned, but my own students can now log in. Are you still having problems?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I just want to say that I appreciated the customer service. I called Time4Learning this morning and was a little "wound up". Of all days, this is the first day back for the majority of homeschoolers. I have one computer and 4 children and so a late start for us is the pits!

After talking with Tim, I felt totally reassured that they were working on it as fast as possible. I appreciate the prompt and courteous response I always get whether I talk via e-mail or telephone.

I'm just really glad the boys can work on their T4L'ing..., which means they are going to take my computer back any minute now that lunch is over!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

chemcindy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Yep, everything seems to be working fine now

Thanks for the prompt response

Cindy

gulfmiss is offline Member Newbie

Default Log on trouble

I had trouble logging on too. I got a message that my computer security needed to be updated due to a change in the site. The page gave me a list of anti-virus programs from which to choose and mine (AT&T) wasn't listed. I went to my security program and restored defaults and then went to the website to log on and I was able to connect.

Robin is offline Senior Member

I can't seem to login to upper level.