Two questions...Overall or final grade & Skipping units
    hudge95 is offline Junior Member

Default Two questions...Overall or final grade & Skipping units

Hi

We started T4L at 2nd semester and I have a couple of questions. I have looked and looked and cannot find the answers. Maybe someone can take mercy on me and just tell me!!!

1. Can I see an overall grade for each subject or will an overall final grade be generated somewhere at the end of the year?

2. We are skipping several units here and there. I would like to move the "arrow" that holds your place to the unit we are currently on. Does that make sense? Can I do that?

Thanks in advance! I'm sure you ladies have answerd these newbie questions over and over. Thanks!!!
    "I've never let school get in the way of my education."

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Here's a great video that explains how the progress reports work. You can customize the type of report you want to view, so pretty much any type of report you want is available.

Unfortunately, the arrow can't be manually moved. If you aren't using the program as laid out, it can be helpful to print the lesson plans for each subject, and check off each lesson activity as it's completed. Some people even mark the lessons they've skipped as "skipped".

Welcome to Time4Learning! Please let us know if you still have questions about either of these issues, or anything else.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!