Unschooling with T4L
    roseacademy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Unschooling with T4L

I wanted to get a quick hello out there. It seems as though the boys enjoy the program and we will be keeping it around.

We are unschoolers. We use life as our learning tool and I let the children lead in the way they want to go. We do worksheets only as a supplement when the children feel the need to have them. Much of our learning comes from our every day activities. Reading, Writing, Math are in our every day by building, banking, shopping, and cooking. We play learning games to brush up on things and also have fun. Which is what lead us to this forum.

I love how T4L allows my boys to pick their lessons and they can hop around to whatever their passion is that day! The entire site is very interactive and keeps their interest by visual and auditory stimulation all the while keeping them on task my physically choosing their own path to the right or wrong answers!

I can see them using this more than they have used the store bought games and also getting so much more out of it.

As my other children get older they also may choose to use T4L and I can only see it getting better as time goes on.

Roslynn
    Proud unschooling mother to six children, aged 11, 10, 5, 4, 2, 1 yrs old

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Roslynn, and welcome to the board!

You'll be happy to know that the term "unschooling" is included in the Time4Learning glossary!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!