upgrading grade levels inquiry
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    loveHSedu is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default upgrading grade levels inquiry

    Hello! concerned with changing grade levels and losing orevious grade level records. will i lose her proof of completions for grade 1? i have changed it and cannot retrieve it, need to know how?? thank you!
    "Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first time or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory." -Betty Smith

  2. #2
    hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Blog Entries


    You can go into your parent login, click on the Student Records tab, and select the Adjust Grade Levels icon at the bottom of the screen to change grade levels in individual subjects. That will be done for you within 24 hours on business days.

    This won't delete her current records. Just access her reports and click on the Reports tab (not the Recent Work tab). From there, you can customize a report to include any information you want included.

    Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts