What is the best printer to buy?
    funmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default What is the best printer to buy?

I'm new to Time4learning and seeing I'm going to be printing out alot of worksheets. We don't have the best of printers, and I want to look for a printer that will have a printer cartridge that last as long as possible. Any suggestions from parents out there on the best brand and printer to buy for homeschooling? Thanks Eileen

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

rofl ... i don't think they make affordable printers anymore. i have an hp and i'm running thru ink like its water. but i don't just do school stuff - i have a lot of stuff for work and church. but generally, i can make a cartridge last about a month for me.
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

srbrts is offline Senior Member

The ink really doesnt last that long if you have a lot of printing. You can save money if you set your printer to just print it in black.
    I save money from doing that. I buy just the black cartridge these days. Im using wireless lexmark that i bought for $70 cartridges included. It is now $59.99 in Hhgregg.

funmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

I read that lazer printers are a more reasonable way to go when you figure the per sheet cost. This artical mentioned it's more expensive printer cartridge wise to print with a ink jet printer. Anyone out there using a lazer printer? Heard that Lexmark brand may be a good printer brand to try.