Where are the answers for quizzes and tests?
    bhjmomga is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Where are the answers for quizzes and tests?

When my daughters miss questions on tests and quizzes, they come to me for the right answers so they can study before retaking. Of course, they know the questions will be different but they want to make sure they study all of the info anyway. I cannot find the answers. Can someone point me in the right direction?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If a quiz or test is printable, it will appear as a link in your student's Reports. When the completed quiz or test is printed, the correct answers will be shown.

If a quiz or test isn't printable, there is no answer key. If parents aren't sure about an answer, sometimes they post here, and we figure it out together.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

bhjmomga is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hmm.... I went back in and there was a "print" link on the quiz. I clicked it, but when it printed it just showed me what she answered.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    If a quiz or test is printable, it will appear as a link in your student's Reports. When the completed quiz or test is printed, the correct answers will be shown.

If a quiz or test isn't printable, there is no answer key. If parents aren't sure about an answer, sometimes they post here, and we figure it out together.