Where can I find the printable worksheets?
    philnmindy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Where can I find the printable worksheets?

Hello all! I am new to T4L, and it looks like it is going to be great! I have been homeschooling for about 31/2 years and have 2 kids both going into the 5th grade.

I have not been able to find where to access the printable worksheets, and am wondering if someone could help me out!

Have a great day!!

Mindy

shmoomama is offline Junior Member Newbie

The printable activities that go with each lesson are found on the student's lesson screen, usually below each module. They can be brought up by a clickable link that reads, "Resource". Shmoo has found other printable activities within her history lessons (a map to label, etc) so make sure your student is on the lookout for things like that.

You can log into the parent section and find a list of what printed materials are available and view the answer keys for each.

HTH!

LA
    LA is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Where can I find the printable worksheets?

Hi Mindy,

We started 5th grade not too long also -we are actually using 4th, 5th, & 6th. There have not been very many print-outs. Usually in math there will be a "RESOURCE" that will include a few pages to be printed. As shmoomama posted, throughout the lessons there maybe an activity to print and complete. Seems like most of the activities are completed and graded online in grade 5.

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by philnmindy
    Hello all! I am new to T4L, and it looks like it is going to be great! I have been homeschooling for about 31/2 years and have 2 kids both going into the 5th grade.

I have not been able to find where to access the printable worksheets, and am wondering if someone could help me out!

Have a great day!!

Mindy

philnmindy is offline Junior Member Newbie

thanks!!

lilcoqui is offline Junior Member Newbie

I seem to be having the same problem.. I see all the answer keys in the 7th and 8th grade math..but I cant find where to print them out

shmoomama is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lilcoqui
    I seem to be having the same problem.. I see all the answer keys in the 7th and 8th grade math..but I cant find where to print them out
    I wish it were as easy as having both the student and teacher versions listed together in the parent section. The best way I can find to do it is to use my handy dandy lesson plans and correlate the printable activities by topic. Also, if you look on the teacher/parent versions, check for an activity number at the top or bottom of the page. You should be able to line this up with the lesson plans as well.

LA
    LA is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi lilcoqui,

I don't know about 8th grade math but I can tell you where to begin looking for printouts with 7th. Log in as your Student (7th grade), click on Math, go down to Whole numbers, Add Whole Numbers. You should now be on the orange screen. The first lesson is Add Whole Numbers. Under it is RESOURCE. The RESOURCE is where you find the printouts. I am a little surprised the RESOURCES don't start closer to the beginning of the subject - guess they don't feel they are necessary.

I would presume the other subjects and grades would operate the same way.

Hope this helps,
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by lilcoqui

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Here's a picture that should help you locate the printable resources:

http://www.time4learning.com/hints/Hints_50.shtml

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Melissa F. is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by shmoomama
    The printable activities that go with each lesson are found on the student's lesson screen, usually below each module. They can be brought up by a clickable link that reads, "Resource". Shmoo has found other printable activities within her history lessons (a map to label, etc) so make sure your student is on the lookout for things like that.

You can log into the parent section and find a list of what printed materials are available and view the answer keys for each.

HTH!

So for 2nd-3rd grade, if it doesn't show "resource" under the lesson, there are no printables for that correct?
    Melissa F.
    Mom to Presleigh, age 7

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That is correct. Not all lessons have printables.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!