Who uses t4l with their preschoolers??
    Jamelle is offline Junior Member

Question Who uses t4l with their preschoolers??

Just wondering if anybody uses T4L with their preschoolers?? I have a daughter getting ready to turn 4 and am considering starting her with T4L. I don't know if I want to do it now or start next year...

Thanks...
    Jamelle

KDR
    KDR is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Jamelle,

I have a 3yr old (will be 4 in Dec.) and this will be our first year trying preschool. So far so good. My son 7 yr. old began in the summer and has done wonderfully! Best wishes on your decision.

ttdodge is offline Junior Member Newbie

I started using preschool level one when my son was three. He absolutely loved it! The lessons I felt were perfect for his age. Now he is four and has completed both level one and level two. He's not quite ready for Kindergarten yet so I'm having him repeat both levels again for extra practice/reinforcement. Level one I feel is geared more towards those who are three and level two is more for those who are four. Of course you'll have access to both levels and now they include access to kindergarten too.

Jamelle is offline Junior Member

Thanks guys!! I already home school my 7 year old and I'm just wondering when to start with my youngest...don't want to start her too early and thought I'd throw the question out and see what others were doing. Thanks again!!
    Jamelle

chevygirl08156 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am using T4L with my 4 year old and he is already on Pre-K Level 2. He absolutely loves it.
    *~*Carol*~*
    T4L NM Representative

Maddy's_Mum is offline Junior Member Newbie

My daughter started around 2.5 as she was not allowed to start preschool until she is three and she needed something extra. She has nearly finished preK 1 and is starting some of prek 2. Most of it is stuff she already knows, but the concepts and activities are new and some are quite good at extending her. It also has really improved her mouse skills as she wants to do it. Cheers