WK 3 No Voice

Thread: WK 3 No Voice

hzritter is offline Member

Default WK 3 No Voice

Okay it is now week 3 and still no voice in LA. It says (Maxine) No voice; on screen read.

I have cleaned up the whole computer and made sure everything was downloaded and functioning correctly LA is the only problem and it is clearly on T4L end. I need this fixed.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

This is very strange. I have no other reports of a similar problem, and I can't recreate that problem on my end. Can you please give me the exact lesson you are having trouble with (or one of them, if you are having problems with more than one). Also, what browser are you using?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

hzritter is offline Member

I run google chrome.
    It was LA Comprehension Literature the Instruction practice and guess what just now it's working.
    I did see however in LA Comprehension Literature Analyzing poetic form @ the independent practice: Compass writter is nothing but a big blue screen. Child is unable to work it.
    Hopefully the voice won't go away again.
    UGH

Blog Entries

Because you seem to have difficulty mostly with lessons that require a lot of computer resources, it sounds like you might have a very slow Internet connection or a computer that needs to be cleaned up so it doesn't lag. Do you have your computer set up to automatically defrag, clear cookies, and so forth on a regular basis, and do you run good virus protection?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

home_school_mom is offline Junior Member

before i started i was looking to see if T4L could be run on a tablet and I remember reading somewhere on T4L that the preferred browser is Firefox. I would recommend using it on Firefox to see if it works properly there. Not all websites will work in the different browsers properly. good luck!

Blog Entries

You are right that the preferred browser is Firefox. Others work, but you might experience the occasional glitch a little more often.