Artist considering offering classes in Mid Michigan
    katehagerartist is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Artist considering offering classes in Mid Michigan

I am located in Orleans, Michigan and it won't let me attach images for some reason but you can see examples at https://www.facebook.com/katehagerartist/ or Kate Hager - hand painted signs and art work CAD red line/freelance senior draftsman - About me - I am trying to find options of getting out of my office job and math wise if I can find 8 groups of a minimum of 8 kids willing to pay $10 per child for a once a week for 40 weeks with lessons on crafts, painting and drawing I think I could replace my 8-5 job. I need to see what need/want there is out there for it. I am a professional artist that does hand painted work, signs, murals and visual art. I wish it would let me put a pic here but it just says ATTACH...ATTACH lol. If I can find that amount of groups within 30 miles of Orleans, Michigan I would travel to your group and we could discuss what supplies would be needed. (nothing expensive the 50cent paints from walmart, cheap tiles from menards/lowes, wood pieces I probably could supply, etc). It would be to start Sept 2016.
    Attached Images Attached Images