Free Museum Days for Michigan Homeschoolers!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aandwsmom

Thread: Free Museum Days for Michigan Homeschoolers!

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Default Free Museum Days for Michigan Homeschoolers!

Michigan homeschool families can enjoy free museum admission at four museums in Grand Rapids, MI.

For four Sundays in 2012, the four major Grand Rapids downtown museums will open their doors free of charge. In 2012, one Sunday each quarter, January 22, April 15, July 15 and October 21, the Grand Rapids Children's museum, Grand Rapids Public Museum, the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum, and the Grand Rapids Art Museum will join together to welcome the region's residents for free general admission at each institution from noon to 5pm.
    For more information, visit Museums Free 4 All :: January 22, April 15, July 15, October 21

Free Museum Days!
    gardenmama123 likes this.

MaryPJ is offline Junior Member

We're planning on visiting the GR Public Museum on October 21; hours are Noon-5:00 pm. If anyone wants to meet us there, let me know

dobosfamilia Guest

I'm so excited and thankful for your posting advertising this free museum day!! I'm one year new to Michigan State and happy to hopefully connect with some other homeschoolers. I will be making plans to make it to a couple of those museums. Unfortunately, I live in Oscoda 48750(which is 2 hours North of Bay City/Saginaw.) It is mostly a vacation/retired community so the homeschool community isn't very large. This is my first attempt to post a reply on this forum..hopefully I do it right I'd love to talk over the phone 989-569-3889, thanks!!