Hi All !!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jb14621

Thread: Hi All !!!

jb14621 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi All !!!

Hi Everyone! I am starting this program this Monday. My grandson, Eamonn, is 12 and he is looking forward to this - with grandma, lol. We are optimistic that this could very well be the avenue we need to help him finish grade school and go on to a bigger and better life for himself. Eamonn is fun to be with and I will cherish having the opportunity to share in his learning experience. I am looking forward to meeting all of you at some point and hope that we can get together to take the kids on outings and have some to learn about each others hopes and dreams. Thinking forward and wishing you all the best experience and achievements in this New Year!! Janis
    Daniel'smom likes this.

Daniel'smom is offline Junior Member

Hi. We are new to the program as well. Daniel is 12 and we are looking to finish the 7th and 8th grade through this program. We are very happy with it so far and we have only been at it a week. We live in Romeo, which is in Macomb at 32mile. Where do u live. Maybe we could get together
    Daniel's mom Phyllis

Daniel'smom is offline Junior Member

Hi we are also new to this program. Loving it. Daniel is also 12 and is doing well, it's easy for Him to navigate. We live in Romeo at 32 mile. Maybe we could get together if you are close by
    Daniela's mom Phyllis