homeschoolers in Ingham county Michigan
    kruzingwithk9s Guest

Default homeschoolers in Ingham county Michigan

I am looking for homeschool support groups in Ingham County MI (Eaton Rapids area of Ingham county or Mason). We are not looking for Christian based as we just homeschool, not the religious aspect of it. Thanks.

Zimmkids Guest

Default Re: homeschoolers in Ingham county Michigan

Hi. My family lives in the exact same area. We are strongly considering homeschooling for non-religious reasons as well. I'd love to connect to hear if you've found any local groups and to talk over the pros and cons of homeschooling, if you wouldn't mind, as we try to figure out what's best for our 2 kids.

Janel is offline Junior Member

Hello...

I'm not in Ingham county...but close....we are in Eaton county. I'd like to find some groups in the area as well that have high school aged kids. We home school our 14 year old daughter and 16 year old son. It seems like I see a lot of them with younger children and classes geared toward the younger one as well offered in their groups. We also are home schooling due to non religious reasons. If you know of any or hear of any info I'd love to know about it.

kruzingwithk9s Guest

I am right on the edge of Eaton County and Ingham county (we live in the country outside of Eaton Rapids) so I would consider any people in that area too. I have no problem if anyone wants to email me about homeschooling (you can email me at [email protected]) and I would be more than happy to share what has worked for us. I also homeschooled my son who had adhd from 6th grade until 11th grade (he is 29 now) so it has been a good experience with both of them.