I have been homeschooling for 2 months now , Clio MI
    TowMaeder71 Guest

Cool I have been homeschooling for 2 months now , Clio MI

Just wanted to say hello I have been homeschooling for 2 months now . I am new at homeschooling . Is there a certain amount of work the child has to have completed by the end of the school year ?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! According to the Michigan homeschool laws, I don't see where there is any sort of requirement for hours, provided you are operating under the homeschool statute and not the "non public school option." Hope that helps!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Unregistered Guest

6 years for me this year..first time using this site..also from MI

Mamaof3fulloflove is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello, I am getting things together so that I am able to homeschool my three children starting next school year. My oldest daughter has ADD and is also being treated for juvenile primary fibromyalgia as I have Fibromyalgia also, but she is having an awful time at school, this is her first year in high school. This year I have one in high school, one in middle school, and one in elementary Next school year, my son will be in 5th, my middle child (daughter) in 8th, and my oldest daughter in 10th, but I am homeschooling her in 9th grade again, because she obviously isn't getting anything out of school this year. I am also from Clio, MI and that is why I was drawn to this forum. I want to know what to expect, what I should do to get started and to ask if anyone knows where I can get free materials or next to nothing materials as I am on a fixed income because I am unable to work?? Thank you so much for nay and all information

Mamaof3fulloflove is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello, I am also from Clio, MI. I have three children and am going to start homeschooling this next school year. I posted to this forum because I saw that you are also from Clio, MI. Any advice?