jehovahs witness's homeschooler
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: jehovahs witness's homeschooler

leasha Guest

Thumbs up jehovahs witness's homeschooler

hello I am one of Jehovahs witnesses that is homeschooling my 11 year old daughter ..I am looking for other Jehovahs Witnesses who are home schooling there children in and around flushing Michigan. that would like to do outings together..

Unregistered Guest

Smile J W homeschooling gramma

Quote Originally Posted by leasha View Post
    hello I am one of Jehovahs witnesses that is homeschooling my 11 year old daughter ..I am looking for other Jehovahs Witnesses who are home schooling there children in and around flushing Michigan. that would like to do outings together..
    We are in Greenville, Mi.48838.not sure where Flushing is,tho. Grand-daughter is turning 11 in Feb. and Grandson is 8 yr old this week. getting ready to start 5th gr. and 3rd. grade.I too am one of jehovah's Witnesses.Love to share info. w you on homeschooling and whatever else might be of interest.!
    djd832001 likes this.

Hi there! We are not in the MI area but in GA and are all Jehovah's Witnesses here! We may not be nearby but would love to exchange thoughts and ideas as well as encouraging one another spiritually! I'm Tia and mother to 5 (3 homeschooling, ages 15, 11, and 7)
    TraleneB and djd832001 like this.

djd832001 is offline Junior Member Newbie

My name is Danielle and I'm from Muskegon MI, and I go to Muskegon Central... I just signed up my 9 year old son today with time4learning. I see that Flushing is 2 hrs away from where I live but who know we all might be able to arrange something in the future to meet up. There are also 2 others I know of in my area who just started this program as well. I look forward on meeting more people.

Dahlgirls is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi there Sisters!! I live in Muskegon! And my retired mom and I are schooling my daughter(10) third grade.

Hey Danielle!!! We need to do a FIELD TRIP!!

I also have a daughter! She is 10! My name is Bobbiejo her name is Susan. We would love to do outings with you! here's my email: [email protected]

TraleneB is offline Junior Member

Hey, sis. We are in Ga also. My son is 15 and is in his 4 year of homeschooling. Will be taking daughter out of public school next year and doing the same for her. Maybe we can meet one day

KellyHB is offline Junior Member

Hi I am a Home School Mom in Grand Rapids. My daughter is 12 almost 13 and in the 8th grade. Would love to get together with other witnesses for a field trip. I just took her to the public museum in GR. She loved it and we had a great time. We try to do a field trip once per month. I was thinking of ice skating in January or February at Rosa Parks Circle. I know they usually have that and you can rent skates.

Yoli Guest

Default homeschool

Quote Originally Posted by djd832001 View Post
    My name is Danielle and I'm from Muskegon MI, and I go to Muskegon Central... I just signed up my 9 year old son today with time4learning. I see that Flushing is 2 hrs away from where I live but who know we all might be able to arrange something in the future to meet up. There are also 2 others I know of in my area who just started this program as well. I look forward on meeting more people.
    Hi Sis, we're from California. My son is 9 yrs. old in third grade. I hope he can get to knows his spiritual brothers everywhere.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast