New to home school
    six4jen is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to home school

Hi! I am new to home schooling, and not even sure to go about getting started. Anywhere I can go to get more info?

five_blessed is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New to home school

Hello and welcome to Time4Learning!

I feel confident that you will be able to ease your mind and have some of your questions answered by going to the "Welcome To Homeschooling Page" at Time4Learning. Also, please visit the Michigan Homeschool Information Page. Both pages offer a lot of helpful information to get you started!

Just remember, as a parent, you've already been a "teacher"! So, take a deep breath and relax! You may be beginning different subject matter, but no one knows your child better than you. Also, remember that everyone that homeschools had a "starting point" and it just takes a little time to learn the ropes and find out which method works best for you and your child. You CAN do it!

Please feel free to ask questions whenever a need arises. I'll be happy to help!
    Blessings,
    Rhonda

It's Time4Learning. And Fun!

"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

five_blessed is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New to home school

Hi six4jen,

I'm just checking in to see if you have any more questions regarding homeschooling. Were you able to visit the homeschooling information links? If so, were they beneficial in your search for homeschooling info? I would love to hear from you! As always, if you have more questions or needs regarding homeschooling, I will be happy to help!
    Blessings,
    Rhonda

It's Time4Learning. And Fun!

"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6