New to homeschooling
    Daniel'smom is offline Junior Member

Smile New to homeschooling

Well we did it. Finally made the decision to homeschool our youngest who has struggled in the public school. He is seventh grader with FAS and ADHD so sitting in school and staying focused has been a challenge. We are so excited to be a part of Time4Learning and believe it will fit him and our families needs. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you.
    Phyllis (Daniel's Mom)

jb14621 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Phyllis! I'm going to be starting on Monday - WOW! scared to death; but, knowing others are new, too, helps immensely. Wish you the best of luck in your endeavour and hope we chat. Janis

Daniel'smom is offline Junior Member

Default Hi

Hi Janis
    Where are you located? I'm in Romeo at 32mile and Van Dyke. Happy Friday
    Phyllis

latonya Guest

Default hi im new too :)

Hi Im new to time 4 learning. my name is tonya and a have two kids josh 10 and z 8, I was scared but the kids like it. So far I've added to their day with a gym class on Thursday and by joining a group called Macomb county Christian homeschoolers. The have Moms night out often and gather for coffee. I going to join a coop next month. I guess I want to make sure im doing enough for their education.

nursemomtothree Guest

Default New as well!

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am new here as well. Started the year having my 12 yr old daughter Haley enrolled in Oxford Virtual Academy, but have decided to make the switch to homeschooling as the curriculum of the Virtual Academy is very intense and ill prepared. I do have some serious anxiety about making sure I am teaching enough to my daughter though and would love to know what concepts other parents are teaching their 7th graders! Prior to this year my daughter attended public schools so this is a learning endeavor for me as well!

dfetterhoff is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi My name is Diane and I'm also a new homeschooling mom. my daughter is 11 and her dad and I just decided
    to pull her out of the public school. I am a little nervous so I'm thankful for this parents forum. we reside in Muskegon if anyone knows of a group in this area let me know. thanks

DMarshall is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi. I'm Dawn and I am starting home schooling on Monday. I just pulled my son out of school on Friday because he has been bullied all year long. His grades dropped from A's and B's to almost all E's. He is 12 and in the 7th grade. I'm clueless as to how to do this and came across this program. I figure I will use this and start working on other work just so he doesn't get out of the swing of school and fall behind. Looking forward to meeting other moms and get some tips from them too.

campfamily is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am in Muskegon too! We start tomorrow. We tried to make it through the end of the school year but I was tired of school being such a downer. He would get in trouble for constantly being out of his seat or talking out of turn. It was too structured for him. Now he will be able to relax and enjoy learning, which he loves.