Hello I was wondering if there is anyone here that could answer my question about I am a 26 year old that did not graduate but want to get my diploma, I prefer to not have to go and get my ged with the testing I tried it before and it just did not work for me. So I was wondering if there is a law that would allow me to have my wife home school me so I can get my diploma and if so how does it work with getting your diploma would it just be given by her or would I have to go to some facility and take testing or how would that work. Thanks.