Welcome to T4L in Michigan!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Default Welcome to T4L in Michigan!

Welcome to Time 4 Learning State Parenting Forum for Michigan!
    I am your moderator and will be here to assist your homeschooling in Michigan needs!
    My name is Katrina aka Aandwsmom and you will definitely see me around the board!
    If you have any questions on homeschooling in Michigan please post them here and I will answer them ASAP in any way I can!
    If you have new info about homeschooling events, happenings, or interesting info in Michigan, please be sure to post them here!!! We love to hear from you!!
    Please be sure to check out the T4L State Information Page:
    Michigan Homeschooling Information
    Thanks and Welcome to Homeschooling in Michigan!!
    Have a Happy Homeschooling Day!
    Last edited by aandwsmom; 01-29-2010 at 09:41 PM.

papajohn7 is offline Junior Member Newbie

It looks like I am going to have to catch up on all the latest homeschooling rules for MI, when we were here before you didn't have to register or anything. So I have a lot to do very quickly.

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Welcome and let me know if you need any help!!!

Unregistered Guest

Default Help

I would like to homeschool my child who is in high school. But I have no Idea as to what programs to use or how this all works. Is there any place to get this info?

family8 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello I am currently living in Michigan and am wondering about where to start to homeschool my children for this upcoming school year. I have one child in 2nd grade and another child in 5th grade. I understand it is legal to homeschool children at home. I just do not know where to start. I have looked into online schooling, but all the seats are taken for this upcoming year. The girls do not want to attend the public school. I have been searching online to find out what to do. Here in Michigan you do not have to register them for homeschooling from what I understand. I am looking for any advice to get things started with homeschooling my girls. Thanks everyone, Ashley

Unregistered Guest

I want my daughter to be homeschooled. But I don't know what to do exactly, is there anything for free that can teach her online at home?

Unregistered Guest

Default Help

My son is in kgarden and has a learning dis.....and school is doing nothing ....where do i start i am so confussed....thx for any help peace liz

trina84 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Advice Please!!

My son is currently in 2nd grade, and we (my husband, and I) want to pull him out and home school him.. I have read the rules for Michigan, but am still a little confused.. So after I purchase the T4L program or pay the monthly fee, what would my next step be? Can I just pull him out of school, or is there something else I would need to do 1st? Please any advise is greatly appreciated!

Unregistered Guest

Cool Michigan mom

I would like to say that my son has been using "Time 4 Learning"since August and it has been great. In regular school my son was getting c,d,and even e.On Time 4 Learning, he does his work without a fight unlike in school, he enjoys doing the work and then after we can check his work daily as it grades his work daily. I am happy to say after just a few months his average runs from an 82 to a 92 depending on the class.I would advise others to try it as a regular school tool or as added help for your child.This program also has a numbered amount of activities/pages per class so its easy to break up how many your child does per day/week. It also allows for you to upgrade the grade for classes as needed and grades your child's work daily.Each class also intergrades many different classes in one so ,so much is covered daily.........Try it ...........

jb14621 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Katrina! My grandson & I are starting up this week and we are very excited about this opportunity. I am hoping to meet up with the folks in my area for occasional trips to museums, skating rinks, and, just to talk with the other parents in the program. Thank You. Janis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast