Hello! My name is Nicole McGhee and I'm the new moderator for the military forum. I'm so glad to be here! I'd love to tell you a little bit about myself.

We've been an Army family for the past nine years. We've recently moved to our third duty station (Fort Bragg, North Carolina), from Frederick (Ft. Detrick), Maryland. We have three sons that are homeschooled. The boys are ages 9, 5, and 2. And they are a lively bunch!

We've homeschooled from the beginning, though I didn't know when I started having kids that we'd be a homeschooling family. It all kind of happened by accident and it's worked out so well that we just keep on going.

This is our second year with Time4Learning and we LOVE it! I have a fourth grader, Kindergartener, and a toddler this year so it's been an adjustment (my first "official" year homeschooling two kids!) but it's been great so far!

I'd love to see you around, I'd love to talk about homeschooling as a military family, and I'd love to help answer any questions you may have.