Home school groups in the Brandon/Flowood area?
    hildebrnd2 Guest

Default Home school groups in the Brandon/Flowood area?

This is my first time home schooling. We are new to MS, and live in North Rankin County. I am trying to find other parents who home school. Mostly looking for opportunities for my kids to interact with others. My son loves Nintendo DS, and would love to find other boys who like the same for potential play dates. He is 10, and plays well with younger kids. My daughter is 13, and would like to meet other girls her age.

Olive is offline Member

Hi. You may want to consider the CHEC groups. Christian Home Educators Connection

Members do not have to have certain religious beliefs, but leaders do. I joined one of the CHEC groups not too long ago, but have only been able to join them once so far.

Reed-Bennett Institute Guest

Default Homeschooling 3

Hello, I am actually located in Jackson and just resigned from the JPS district. I was tired of my children being bored in class because the majority of their classmates were at least one grade level behind and I was tired of the district period. I am starting my own company: Reed-Bennett Institute Reed-Bennett Institute - Home. I am here if you have any questions. I specialized in Exceptional Education as well as Music and English. I also tutored in Math. Email me anytime at [email protected].

Unregistered Guest

Default Jackson Metro Homeschool Advantage

We invite you to join our facebook page that will give you links to helpful homeschooling ideas and encouragement. Good luck and if we can help you, please let us know!

https://www.facebook.com/JxnMetroHomeschoolAdvantage