Homeschooling a high schooler in Mississippi

Default Homeschooling a high schooler in Mississippi

This is my first time homeschooling and I'm starting off with my 10th grader. We had a rocky first year of high school last year and decided it was time to try something new. Pray that we make it through this transition and he does better in homeschooling than he did in public school! I would love to hear any tips or advice anyone has.

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Homeschooling a high schooler in Mississippi

Welcome! I was a mess when we started homeschooling high school. I found that I really needed to relax a bit. I was stressing too much. Is your son interested in college?

Robin is offline Senior Member

Oh, check out www.letshomeschoolhighschool.com for more information about homeschooling in the high school years.

Homeschooling 10th grader Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Welcome! I was a mess when we started homeschooling high school. I found that I really needed to relax a bit. I was stressing too much. Is your son interested in college?
    Hi and nice to meet you I'm also homeschooling my 10th grader she loves this program. the only thing I'm concerned about is the Electives a bit expensive I wonder if I could do another program that is free for her Electives we are on a very tight budgit.