Mom of 4 kids looking to homeschhol
    Unregistered Guest

Default Mom of 4 kids looking to homeschhol

Hi my name is Jamie and I have 4 kids i'm looking to start homeschooling.
    3rd grade 1st grade and kindergarten... I was just wondering how it all works and how happy ya'll are with the home school experience?
    Where do I start? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Jamie

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Jamie! Thanks so much for stopping by and introducing yourself! I hope some folks can chime in with their experiences, and how they homeschool in Mississippi. I'm not from MS, but we are about to enter our 10th year of homeschooling and we love it! My boys are going into 5th and 10th grades. We are very active with our homeschool group (field trips, park days, archery classes, Minecraft club, etc), and they do 4-H and soccer with the county.

Overall, deciding to homeschool was the best thing we ever did. We have a closeness, as a family unit, that I don't think we would have had if they had been in public school. My boys are happy and they want to learn...which is awesome.

While you're waiting for local members to chime in here, I'm going to also copy your post to our New to Homeschooling board. There may be a little more activity over there, with a better chance of getting more response. Here is that thread:
    https://www.time4learning.net/forum/n...eschhol-21502/

Good luck!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!