That mysterious 'Certificate of Enrollment' unveiled - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Unregistered Guest

Can I take my kids out of school now and submit the certificate of enrollment now or do I have to wait till next year

Quote Originally Posted by paglia View Post
    If you're considering homeschooling in Mississippi for the first time, you may be wondering exactly what the 'Certificate of Enrollment' you'll be required to file by September 15th looks like. Well, wonder no more!

You can find a scanned image of the all-important form here: The Homeschool Cafe

Be sure to stick around the blog at the link above after you've gotten your sneak peek at the form. It was put together by a handful of homeschooling Mississippi moms and provides some great info and inspiration.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

A parent who withdraws his child from public school during the school year may submit the Certificate of Enrollment to the attendance officer within 10 working days and still be in compliance with the law even though he missed the deadline.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

Where do I get the certification of enrollment and what happens if I didn't know I was suppose to fill one out?

3littlemaks Guest

Default same question here

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do I get the certification of enrollment and what happens if I didn't know I was suppose to fill one out?
    I was having "technical difficulty" (I'll just say that for now) @ my children's school; so we had taken her out of school. Or so i thought... I did not do this in time, and am now in big trouble. I also now have lost the right to HS or WD my children until a judge gives me back this "RIGHT" to make those choices for my children, and my punishment is over (whichever acts of punishment he see fit, that is.)
    Hope all worked out well for you.

Ryyy1024 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: That mysterious 'Certificate of Enrollment' unveiled

Quote Originally Posted by paglia View Post
    If you're considering homeschooling in Mississippi for the first time, you may be wondering exactly what the 'Certificate of Enrollment' you'll be required to file by September 15th looks like. Well, wonder no more!

You can find a scanned image of the all-important form here: http://homeschoolcafe.blogspot.com/2...for-first.html

Be sure to stick around the blog at the link above after you've gotten your sneak peek at the form. It was put together by a handful of homeschooling Mississippi moms and provides some great info and inspiration.
    Can you invite me to see the form needed to enroll my child in homeschooling please and thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2