New here.

Thread: New here.

LODAcademy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile New here.

Hey there.

This is just my first time venturing into the world of homeschooling. I have family that does the same with her children, so I'm not completely lost (Although she lives in Arkansas, and I in Mississippi, so the rules are different.)

What I am looking for is just some support, really. I heard joining a homeschooling group, or co-op, might be a great way to get to know other homeschooling parents, get ideas from those who have been doing it for awhile, and continual support as I step into the world of 'breaking the rules' and onto our own freedom in learning.

So, that's where I am at. I am a 30 year old mother of two beautiful girls.. One in 5th grade and one in 3rd, as of this new year coming up. I live in Northwest Mississippi! (Which, I'm not familiar with completely.. I just simply moved here after marriage to my husband, who grew up here!)

Thank you for your time.

Olive is offline Member

Welcome to MS. I am not familiar with homeschool groups for your part of the state, but I know there's a general facebook group for the state. Maybe someone in the group can tell you if there's one for your area.

b4b134 Guest

Default just found your post

Hi. I just found your post and was wondering where are you located in northwest Mississippi. I live in batesville and am also homeschooling my five yr daughter.