New to homeschooling and T4L in Natchez

Smile New to homeschooling and T4L in Natchez

Hi all.
    I am a NEW homeschooling Mom of 3 girls, 6th grade, 3rd grade and a non grade 8mth old!
    We live in Natchez and we're hoping to find others doing the same here in town.
    The two older ones were at ACCS last year and did well, but I feel they weren't challenged enough and the work they did bored them.
    Anyone else on here in Natchez?
    Thx

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to the forums. If you look at the first thread in this forum you will find a link to a some great groups in the state. It is your best place to meet other people. Also go to places like the public library or museums during the day when school is in session. That is when homeschoolers attend those places.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Shayleake is offline Junior Member

Hi,
    Homeschooling my 3 children in Wilkinson Co. Previously tried Cathedral and Trinity, but my eldest child has high functioning autism and their methods were counter-productive and the politics at Trinity were driving us away. My younger 2 miss the interaction, but I believe are ahead of the game as a result of better focus and a more controlled learning environment. Glad to know another homeschool mother close by.